1/32 Hasegawa Fw 190A-7 (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

No it aint, its only 1/32nd...

Thats still one thing I dont get... That theres more interest in smaller scaled models... When I was a kid and built models, I dont ever recall building anything smaller than 1/32... I did a F-14 and F-15 in 1/24th scale and that was no big deal.....

I still dont get it, but I understand that there are more small scale kits available...

Well then Dan you're gonna freak when you see what I'm working on at the moment..:D and did today..:shock:

I'm trying to decide on weather to put it here in the modelling section or on Njaco's amazing pics thread...

Small models are cheaper for a start. A 1/24 out here is starting at 90bux thats a lot for me. Not to mention room etc.....

I like small models but I have some 1/32 kits to start where they will go is my main problem.

1/48, in my opinion, are just too small for most airplanes. My brother has a 1/48 Mustang, and it's tiny, not a ton you can do with it. The only 1/48 I have really are my CF-18, F-15 and P-61, but they're large, so you don't notice it as much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back