1/32 Hasegawa Fw 190A-7

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

No it aint, its only 1/32nd...

Thats still one thing I dont get... That theres more interest in smaller scaled models... When I was a kid and built models, I dont ever recall building anything smaller than 1/32... I did a F-14 and F-15 in 1/24th scale and that was no big deal.....

I still dont get it, but I understand that there are more small scale kits available...

Well then Dan you're gonna freak when you see what I'm working on at the moment.. and did today..

I'm trying to decide on weather to put it here in the modelling section or on Njaco's amazing pics thread...

Small models are cheaper for a start. A 1/24 out here is starting at 90bux thats a lot for me. Not to mention room etc.....

I like small models but I have some 1/32 kits to start where they will go is my main problem.

1/48, in my opinion, are just too small for most airplanes. My brother has a 1/48 Mustang, and it's tiny, not a ton you can do with it. The only 1/48 I have really are my CF-18, F-15 and P-61, but they're large, so you don't notice it as much.

Users who are viewing this thread