1/32 P-47's?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Lucky13

Forum Mascot
Aug 21, 2006
In my castle....
Seen a few 1/32 (Trumpeter) P-47's under the £40 mark, are they worth it?
How do they compare to the Hasegawa?

Jan I have a Trump and a Hase 1/32 P-47.The windscreen is the big difference between the two kits with the Hase being correct but it seems I thought of a way to fix the Trump one also(been awile)The problem is with the framing on the Trump kit being incorrect in some manner(boy it's been awile).Here I found it go to LSP here Large Scale Planes

The Trump kit is nice from what I remember looking at it if you want pics let me know.

Last edited:
The 'razorback' from Revell is passable, with a bit of extra detailing work. Not totally accurate, but not really noticeable unless measured, and basic by today's standards of course, being from the late 1960s, so heavy rivets, which can easily be sanded, but add some new wheels, or improve the kit items like mine, and it looks acceptable.
This was built about 20 years ago, or more, and has gathered dust and dirt, as well as taking a few knocks over the years!
Obviously, the alternative kits are much better, but the old Revell razorback kit isn't that bad - can't say the same for the 'bubble top' though.

Attachments

• Gallery models 023.jpg
    Gallery models 023.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 54
  • Gallery models 028.jpg
    Gallery models 028.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 180

Users who are viewing this thread

Back