1/48 Aéronavale F4U-7 - OOB (Out of Box) unofficial GB-2015.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Have you tried French language sites yet Cory? I was thinking that, when I get outta camp, typing French naval aviation words into Google and see what sites that takes me to. Don't need to translate it, just look for that dang aircraft

Geo

Cory , could you tell me what exactly you are looking for?

I'm looking for photos specifically of serial/BuNo 133710 in squadron service, or at the very least some info on what squadron it served with, and a corresponding date. If I even have that I can make an educated guess on the markings.

I'm looking for photos specifically of serial/BuNo 133710 in squadron service, or at the very least some info on what squadron it served with, and a corresponding date. If I even have that I can make an educated guess on the markings.
Not sure if this will be of much help, but there's a good thread (info photos) about your BuNo and others over at WIE

Warbird Information Exchange ? View topic - French Corsairs

I went through all references I have for the F4U Corsair and found noothing about her servicing. There is just stated generally that the French Corsairs were sent to the 12th,14th,15th and 17th Flottilles. The only thing I have found via the net is the pic below....

F4U-7 White 710_small.jpg

F4U-7 White 710.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back