1/48 Bf 110 G-2 - Allied Advance and Defense of the Reich WWII.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I got hung up on 110's back a while ago and have a bunch of C, D, E, G in 1/48. I was about finished with my D-3 when I dropped three 1 TB HDD's on it. Thats a lot of Terra's to drop on one little harmless 110D-3. I'm really looking to see your magic here.

thanks Don.

ok got the cockpit tub painted and just about assembled.

DSCF0001.JPG

Looking good Karl. Wanting to start on one of my '110Ds once I get the GB Mitchell done (and maybe a Mossie FB.VI for the GB, as a 'quick build'.).

Looking good Karl, I hate the RLM 66 color, just too dark inside but it was what it was. It may be better then zinc chromate though, that a drive you happy color.

The problem is that many of you take the RLM66 coulur straight from a bottle or can and applying with no concern for a scale effect. The paint manufacturers try to offer their colours as the authentic shades. But there is a difference in colour appearance of a surface of 1 square meter and of 1 square centimeter painted with the same paint. Colouring of a such small area with a paint of an original hue requires of lightening it up with some of white for instance. Technically it is easier to use a lighter colour than making a mixture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back