1/48 Bf 110 G-2 - Allied Advance and Defense of the Reich WWII.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I got hung up on 110's back a while ago and have a bunch of C, D, E, G in 1/48. I was about finished with my D-3 when I dropped three 1 TB HDD's on it. Thats a lot of Terra's to drop on one little harmless 110D-3. I'm really looking to see your magic here.

Looking good Karl. Wanting to start on one of my '110Ds once I get the GB Mitchell done (and maybe a Mossie FB.VI for the GB, as a 'quick build'.).

Looking good Karl, I hate the RLM 66 color, just too dark inside but it was what it was. It may be better then zinc chromate though, that a drive you happy color.

The problem is that many of you take the RLM66 coulur straight from a bottle or can and applying with no concern for a scale effect. The paint manufacturers try to offer their colours as the authentic shades. But there is a difference in colour appearance of a surface of 1 square meter and of 1 square centimeter painted with the same paint. Colouring of a such small area with a paint of an original hue requires of lightening it up with some of white for instance. Technically it is easier to use a lighter colour than making a mixture.

Users who are viewing this thread