Hello again my fellow modelers:
Here is the week work performed on the kite. Now it was time to continue with the attachment of the wing subassemblies to the main body.
First I tested the fuselage halves bonding and aligning prior to continue with the wing installation, this in order to avoid returning to correct any separation between these halves along with its paint works....
And Oh boy, this kite is quite large once it got his wings......
I had to improvise, and with a small table I was able to receive the kite to continue with the paint works..... where locating the kite in an horizontal position would impede to correctly view the advance of the paint that was about to be applied (and also I've found that the airbrush hose always makes contact with the works that are being performed....).
Then I inverted the kite in this same table in order to begin with the paint works on the kite´s belly. The advance performed is better appreciated in chronological order, where each time more pre shading was applied ( with a blue hue paint blend that was located in several areas of the wings and in several crevices, and also with a red rust paint blend that was applied where the exhaust blotches were located), where after each shading work, a further thinned RLM 65 layer was applied.
This pondering is to reduce the possibility of losing or saturating the already applied pre shading works as well as to avoid flooding with paint over the rivet works.....
Now it was time to also detail the Hs-293 missiles and testing some wear and tear finishes in each bomb body and on the jet propelling units....
Finally it is time to begin with big decisions to proceed with the main paint works for the main fuselage.
Guess that the more promising idea is to paint the main kite body with the RLM 74 as mentioned in the image below
in between each RLM 76 blotch in order to avoid losing the preshade and rivet works as commented earlier.
I'm aware that this will be a quite demanding work but guess that the scope of this project deserves the effort. Each blue blotch is already considered to be outlined with tak material and with several plastic foils that I found in a package, where its main property is that one face has a
mild glue that can be worked and handled as desired.....

.
Plan B would be applying the RLM 76 hand free with a new airbrush that will arrive tomorrow.... If this would be the case to proceed, there's a lot of practice to be performed.
Hope you have a nice one and see you soon my friends.
Gerry
