1/48 PZL P.11c Mirage Hobby

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

As memo serves all wings for PZL P-11C could have the additional MGs installed. Therefore the semi-drop shaped cowerings of the shel ejection slots were attached to the wings. The different matter is if there were the curved tubes attached or not. It looks like if the MGs were in the wing installed the tubes were there as well. But if the additional MGs weren't attached, the tubes too although the semi-drop cawerings of the slats were left. Looking at the pic posted on the first page I would say the curved tubes were there because the MGs were installed at the time.

Thanks for your explanations Wojtek, so, I'll build these tubes (I don't know how for the moment... 🤔 )
Nice. :thumbright:

A warning .. Steph please check on the wing struts before attaching whether these are of the correct length. As memo serves these were too short and I don't remind myself if it was corrected later.
Now, I can confirm that the wing struts are of the correct length 🙂

For the tubes you may use a piece of curved sprue frame. At the one end shape the tube root in order to put it into the ejection slot while the another end drill a little bit to make the imitation of the pipe outlet.

Glad to hear that the struts are correct. :thumbright:

Hello,

Soon the end :)
DSCN5941.JPGDSCN5942.JPG
Maybe finished today... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back