1/48 Revel Do217N-2/R22 Koster conversion

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

treyzx10r

Senior Airman
Dec 27, 2010
orlando
This started with the E-4 kit and its my first attempt at a conversion
Do217Nfini001.jpg

Do217Nfini002.jpg

Do217Nfini003.jpg

Do217Nfini004.jpg

Do217Nfini005.jpg

Do217Nfini006.jpg

Do217Nfini007.jpg

Do217Nfini008.jpg

Thanks everyone for the compliments really appreciate it! Andy would love to see your skills at work on one of these conversions, especially after seeing your He219! This is the Koster kit ,comes with lots of goodies (some not used). I scrapped the supplied machine gun barrels and diopole supports they were'nt molded well.The rest of the parts were really good as are the decals
Do217N2001.jpg

Thanks Trey. It'll likely be a while before I tackle the Dornier. Need to get past my 410 first and then I want to relax a bit on something closer to an OOB before tacking a surgical project again!

Very nice result indeed! How's the fit on these Koster parts? A little while ago I ordered and received the same conversion kit from Bill (paired with the Revell Do217 kit I got earlier). For me it will also be the first project that involves a conversion of this magnitude. I want to finish a series of ongoing builds first, but this subject is really waiting to be build, but lack of experience with Vac-form parts kinds holds me back a bit, fearing I might mess it up.

Nice build. Your camo job is spectacular! Great job...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back