1/48 SBD-3

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Robert the symbol for diameter is the Greek letter Phi. It's commonly used in math and engineering to represent diameter.
I figured but have always seen Phi displayed thus:

download (14).png

As a programmer not an engineer it looked like a european style zero.

Well without being a whiny b***h about it lets say I have had my fill of some members and no longer feel welcome in group activities. I am drawing back my participation as it is apparently okay for non admins to both criticize AND freely participate in the very activity they are critical of others for. Its the kind of double standard I expect on social platforms like Facebook but had thought to avoid here. This has been a stellar group to participate in but honestly I don't have the energy for childish folks anymore. And it only takes one, especially when they are persistent and pervasive and apparently unchecked.

OK. I'll move the thread as requested But I must say " That's indeed a pity" :( . I was looking forward to te assembling. If you want you always can talk to me. Just send a PM.

The thread has been moved.

Last edited:
I came here to find your project Robert, and it's a good start. :salute:

The video you shared in post # 5 is awesome !!
With this postgraduate, ... I must hurry to finish the kindergarden !!

Luis Carlos :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back