1/72 Henschel 126 by Matchbox

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

With Wojtek. Have fun with the wellen....

19082007.jpg

Very cool. I have always loved those Matchbox kits. They were always very cheap but looked good on finishing. I remember that with this kit if the cabane struts holding the top wing to the fuselage were not glued on perfectly straight, the wing would be wonky, which was what happened with my kit I built as a kid!

Very cool. I have always loved those Matchbox kits. They were always very cheap but looked good on finishing. I remember that with this kit if the cabane struts holding the top wing to the fuselage were not glued on perfectly straight, the wing would be wonky, which was what happened with my kit I built as a kid!

I didn't quite get the struts perfectly straight at first. Luckily I spotted my boob while the glue was still soft. I popped the top off the fuselage ahead of the cockpit and straightened it.

I can only find fuzzy shadowy picture but it looks like there's a boxy section behind the wheel, probably a suspension unit. So I have drilled a hole in some scrap plasticard to make a representation of it. It also helps glue the wheels in place.
16140965075803765817884055374516.jpg
16140965381025968194124963421454.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back