Dec 28, 2021 #1 TheRealMrEd Airman 1st Class 121 229 Joined Aug 2, 2017 Another Pre-war hanger-on: bUILD THREAD HERE Ed Attachments P26Done01.jpg 65.8 KB · Views: 136 P26Done06.jpg 68.2 KB · Views: 140 P26Done05.jpg 71.7 KB · Views: 132 P26Done04.jpg 48.5 KB · Views: 128 P26Done03.jpg 54.8 KB · Views: 123 P26Done02.jpg 58.7 KB · Views: 137
Dec 28, 2021 #2 SaparotRob Unter Gemeine Geschwader Murmeltier XIII 19,955 21,943 Joined Mar 12, 2020 Location Long Island, NY That is a beautiful, eye-catching build.
Dec 28, 2021 #3 vikingBerserker Lieutenant General 28,790 4,633 Joined Apr 10, 2009 Location South Carolina Very nice!
Dec 28, 2021 #4 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,325 38,860 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland
Dec 28, 2021 #5 Crimea_River Marshal 47,761 16,282 Joined Nov 16, 2008 Location Calgary Nicely done. The antenna wires are nice and fine for 1/72.
Jan 1, 2022 #6 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,889 11,629 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Good work!
Jan 2, 2022 #7 rochie Moderator Staff Mod 24,352 10,281 Joined Aug 9, 2006 Location billingham nr middlesbrough uk fantastic
Jan 3, 2022 #8 Warbirdnutball Airman 1st Class 184 167 Joined Aug 14, 2020 Wow. Great job. I'm very impressed. I have one of those I built when I was 13. Still assembled. Well, mostly. Lol. I know it's not the greatest, but it was hand brushed by a 13-year-old. Lol.
Wow. Great job. I'm very impressed. I have one of those I built when I was 13. Still assembled. Well, mostly. Lol. I know it's not the greatest, but it was hand brushed by a 13-year-old. Lol.
Jan 3, 2022 #9 SaparotRob Unter Gemeine Geschwader Murmeltier XIII 19,955 21,943 Joined Mar 12, 2020 Location Long Island, NY I'm not the first to say it but I love yellow wings.
Jan 25, 2022 #10 Maxrobot1 Staff Sergeant 819 2,302 Joined Sep 28, 2009 I built this when I was a teenager way back decades ago!
Jan 26, 2022 #11 Crimea_River Marshal 47,761 16,282 Joined Nov 16, 2008 Location Calgary I had dozens of models when I was a teen. Alas, they are all landfill now.
Jan 26, 2022 #12 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,889 11,629 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Nice work!