1:72 Supermarine Seafire Ib Vokes AZModel

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

djos

Airman 1st Class
Nov 16, 2009
Belgrade, Serbia
Hi to all

Finished after many drawbacks and leaving model in box end returning it on workbench.....
This is AZ Model from early series, lot of parts need cleanup, very hard to line parts, lot of putty needed.....in one word....complicated. But at the end i think that AZ Model catch up very nice Spitfire shape, lot of nice details....and i am happy with him at the end.
Airplane is personal mount of Duncan Hamilton, Port Reitz, Kenya in unusual Royal blue color.
Colors are Vallejo, wash artistic oil colors, and final coat is Gunze semigloss varnish.
As much i tried to catch original color on camera, i was not able , tried all white balance settings but without success. Anyway you will get some idea....
I hope you will like it. Thanks for looking and as always all critiques are welcomed.
Best regards....and pictures at the end
PS. last one shows my growing family of spitfires.

2_zpsjuaiexqg.jpg

5_zps1l4ufwmu.jpg

6_zps9ej7pclz.jpg

4_zpsy31vebej.jpg

7_zpssc9g56k5.jpg

3_zps9ob3nch9.jpg

9_zpsgtfzqhoa.jpg

11_zpsihhyrgzu.jpg

You've done a really nice job there. I have the non-vokes version in the stash, so thank you for the information on what it is like to build.
Great stuff :)

I like that look. Congratulations on this collection of Spits! :thumbup:

Luis Carlos

Users who are viewing this thread

Back