109G-6

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

ratpit

Airman
Mar 17, 2008
Hi all
I've been a habitual lurker on the forums for a while now, gaining inspiration and stunned by the qualitiy of builds on here whilst planning a return to modelling after a 25 year or so break! Well, I got back in to building kits after a few false starts about a year or so ago and never really considered posting any pics, but like all - I'm here to learn and improve. So enough of the waffle, here's hoping you like a few pics of one of my first completed kits - Hasegawa's 1/48 bf109G-6, decals from Aeromaster (48-685) as depicted on page 63 of Luftwaffe colours Vol5 sec 1 - Jagdwaffe - defending the Reich 1943-44. Oh sorry, did I say enough of the waffle?!

109g61.jpg

109g62.jpg

109g63.jpg

109g64.jpg

109g65.jpg

Welcome to the forum! Love those '109's, looks great!
Always amazed how you guys that have done the first model in 25 years do so well, Keep it up!
Only one thing, the antenna mast should be on the fuselage, not the canopy.
Looking forward to more.

My apologies, I have never seen a '109 antenna kicked over like that, I just knew as I was typeing it that I was gonna be wrong!
Just checked, the exception to the fuselage mounted mast was a small batch of Bf-109G-6/AS's built by MTT Reg, which had the mast mounted on the canopy frame. I learn something new every day!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back