cammerjeff
Tech Sergeant
One of the things I miss about international travel was seeing all the different country's car brands. Now when you travel you basically see the same model Toyota's all over the world.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
One of the things I miss about international travel was seeing all the different country's car brands. Now when you travel you basically see the same model Toyota's all over the world.
One of the things I miss about international travel was seeing all the different country's car brands. Now when you travel you basically see the same model Toyota's all over the world.
That's true. I agree.
I think I see a second seat back/rails, so it may be a T-33Is that an F-80 to its left?
I think you are correct, I see the same thing now.I think I see a second seat back/rails, so it may be a T-33