13's.... (12 Viewers)

One of the things I miss about international travel was seeing all the different country's car brands. Now when you travel you basically see the same model Toyota's all over the world.
 
IMG_20260503_180144.jpg
 
IMG_20260503_195843.jpg


IMG_20260503_200001.jpg
 
One of the things I miss about international travel was seeing all the different country's car brands. Now when you travel you basically see the same model Toyota's all over the world.

That's true. I agree.

I miss the days when you could recognise a car by its sound before you saw it....
 
I think I see a second seat back/rails, so it may be a T-33
I think you are correct, I see the same thing now.
 
French float plane fighter Loire 210. Conceived to operate from catapults the type entered service in Aug 1939 PEPO
Dassault Mirage 2000C '113' EC 1:12 SPA162 2003 AIRH.png
 
Dassault Mirage 2000C '113' EC 1/12 AIRH
Dassault Mirage 2000C '113' EC 1:12 AIRH.png
 
Aerospatiale SA-330C Puma '113' UAE 1977 AIRH
Aerospatiale SA-330C Puma '113' UAE 1977 AIRH.png
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back