13's.... (7 Viewers)

IMG_20260712_194850.jpg

Original Kodachrome Central Vermont Alco RS11's at St. Albans, VT in 1984
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
PZL-Okecie PZL-130TB Turbo Orlik '284' the net
PZL-Okecie PZL-130TB Turbo Orlik '284' AIRH.png
 
Su-20 in Powidz airbase ...

Su-20 Powidz airbase.jpg

the pic source: the net.
 
PZL-Okecie PZL-130TB Turbo Orlik 'SP-PCF' 1993 the net
PZL-Okecie PZL-130TB Turbo Orlik 'SP-PCF' 1993 AIRH.png
 
Last edited:
Mitsubishi F-2A '13-8512' Nagoya Komaki Mitsubishi plant November 2014 the net
Mitsubishi F-2A '13-8512' Nagoya Komaki Mitsubishi plant November 2014 JETPHO .png
 
Guys, where do you see 013 on that beast? I don't doubt it - I just cannot see it. "Blinded by science...." as they sing.


Its number is applied on the tail boom. It can't be noticed because of the angle the shot was taken with. It is hidden by the stub wing. The Mi-24D serial is A1013. You would have to move more left or back to see it. ;)

Mil_Mi-24_Muzeum_Wojska_Polskiego.jpg

the pic source: the net.
 
Its number is applied on the tail boom. It can' be noticed because of the angle the shot was taken with. It is hidden by the stub wing. The Mi-24D serial is A1013. You would have to move more left or back to see it. ;)

View attachment 887769
the pic source: the net.
Thank you Wojtek! Now I can see it - I'm not blind or blinded (by anything)!:cheers:
This "13"-game becomes more and more sophisticated.
 
Last edited:
👓 Essential in my case!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back