- Thread starter
- #14,101
Lucky13
Forum Mascot
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Guys, where do you see 013 on that beast? I don't doubt it - I just cannot see it. "Blinded by science...." as they sing.Mil Mi-24D '013' Warsaw the net
View attachment 887429
Guys, where do you see 013 on that beast? I don't doubt it - I just cannot see it. "Blinded by science...." as they sing.
Thank you Wojtek! Now I can see it - I'm not blind or blinded (by anything)!Its number is applied on the tail boom. It can' be noticed because of the angle the shot was taken with. It is hidden by the stub wing. The Mi-24D serial is A1013. You would have to move more left or back to see it.
View attachment 887769
the pic source: the net.