13's.... (17 Viewers)

Convair C-131FDelivered to the US Navy in 01.56 as R4Y-1 141013. Served with NAF Washington the net
Convair C-131FDelivered to the US Navy in 01.56 as R4Y-1 141013. Served with NAF Washington AIRH.png
 
Dassault MD-452 Mystere IIC 013 the net
Dassault MD-452 Mystere IIC 013 AIRH.png
 
Bell OH-58D(I) Kiowa Warrior '95-0013' Kandahar 2008 the net
Bell OH-58D(I) Kiowa Warrior '95-0013' Kandahar 2008 AIRH.png
 
Nakajima C6N Saiun ( Myrt )

View attachment 884613
the pic source: the net.
762 Kokutai, 11 Rec. Hikotai
 
Rising Decals make one for that specific aircraft.
RD.png

Sword released a kit a time back that had four options. I think that is one of the two I have in my stash.
sword 1.png

declas.png

This later Sword release available only has two options.
sword 2.png
 
...and done!
Ordered a Sword kit, but a third boxing, SW72153, which has those markings I want plus canopy masks :)
69892_rn.jpg

69892_0_1750745544883.jpg

Beautiful interior details, so I can copy them to detail my Fujimi aswell. That has blank walls and hardly any interior parts.
The Sword kit also has parts for a night fighter, so one will become a C6N1-S :-)

Cheers again Jesse!
 
Good choices! I do have this in 1/48. When I made the switch, I started getting these in 1/48. I do have the Aviaeology decals to do most, except for the really special ones. The only other night fighter decals I have specifically for them is the Revi set.

Schragemusik Japanese aircraft with obliquely mounted cannons 1:48.png
 
CASA C295M '013' 2016 the net
CASA C295M '013' 2016 the net.png
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back