1970 Soviet An-22 India disaster. A film about mysterious circumstances of crash of two Soviet aircraft.

Vakatysi

Recruit
5
7
Joined
Nov 24, 2021
The voiceover was created in a speech synthesizer.
We apologize for the inaccurate translation.
 
I had no problem understanding the translation.
That's great news. I'll be making more movies then! Thank you!
 
Thank you! Subscribe to the channel. The next film will be about chemtrails.
"Chemtrails"?

You mean condensation trails created by 1,200°F moist hydrocarbons emitted into dry, -40°F atmospheric conditions?

Like this?

bomber-stream.jpg
 
"Chemtrails"?

You mean condensation trails created by 1,200°F moist hydrocarbons emitted into dry, -40°F atmospheric conditions?

Like this?

View attachment 650028
Yes. There are not a few people in the world who believe that airplanes spray chemicals. This is how Satanists and the world government wants to get rid of humanity. We have a lot of people in our country who believe this. Yes, there are quite a few people in the United States. I will be exposing this misinformation.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back