Aug 18, 2010 #1 ToughOmbre Senior Master Sergeant 3,732 24 Joined Mar 18, 2007 Location Jersey Shore, USA This is 2010. Is a new 2010 NFL thread coming? TO
Aug 18, 2010 #2 B-17engineer Colonel 14,953 92 Joined Dec 9, 2007 Location Revis Island. Yeah I keep seeing posts and then I go and its locked?
Aug 18, 2010 #3 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,889 11,629 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Moderators can post in locked threads...
Aug 18, 2010 #4 B-17engineer Colonel 14,953 92 Joined Dec 9, 2007 Location Revis Island. I know but why do they lock it? Its football season....
Aug 18, 2010 #5 Matt308 Glock Perfection 18,941 101 Joined Apr 12, 2005 Location Washington State I unlocked it, as it doesn't appear that anyone was off the rails. I'll check with the other Mods to see who had a beef with it and had closed it. If so, it'll get locked up again.
I unlocked it, as it doesn't appear that anyone was off the rails. I'll check with the other Mods to see who had a beef with it and had closed it. If so, it'll get locked up again.
Aug 18, 2010 Thread starter #6 ToughOmbre Senior Master Sergeant 3,732 24 Joined Mar 18, 2007 Location Jersey Shore, USA Thanks Matt. Time to start talkin' FOOTBALL! TO
Aug 19, 2010 #7 DerAdlerIstGelandet Private Chemtrail Disperser Staff Mod 50,905 17,296 Joined Nov 8, 2004 Location USA/Germany Not sure why it was locked. Me and Chris were posting in it...
Aug 19, 2010 #8 B-17engineer Colonel 14,953 92 Joined Dec 9, 2007 Location Revis Island. I know I kept seeing you guys post and I was like why don't they open it??