2010 Voorhees Vikings (My football team..)

It was slippery and I slid into a guy running full speed :lol:
 
I'm not sure about his area of NJ but there were alot of Swedes and Dutch around when NJ was founded. I live near a town named Swedesboro that had the first Swedish settlement here. There is also a Voorhees down here, too so you could be right Colin. Don't know the origin.
 
bloody hell Harrison, hope you recover quickly, reminds me of when i tackled a guy when i played rugby, it was a last ditch tackle to stop him scoring a try got up with my left side feeling a bit funny and played the rest of the game and another one later in the day then found out i'd broken my coller bone in the first tackle
 
Colin, not sure about the origins of the area but its sort of like a crossroads....I live 25 minutes from the Pennsylvania which is mostly German and then Newark is close which is a wide area of groups...not sure..

Karl I can still play but I'm turning into a robot :lol:
 
You know football workouts start when you can't walk up and down the stairs.......
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back