2012 Airshow Schedule

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks for posting the link for this schedule. There is a small airport in Dublin, Virginia that has a show listed for September 7-9, 2012 and thats got me pretty excited. I used to live fairly close to that airport and my neighbor was in a skydiving club there. That was many, many moons ago but I'm excited to see them have a show scheduled since that hasn't happened for a long time.
Derek

The CWH one is my main one this year , supposedly B29. 17. 24 Lanc formation
Geneseo as always its just the best

I plan to be there too.

Outside chance that I get to Virginia Beach in May to have a look at the ever-growing collection there. But maybe not if the Dora has not returned.

I plan to be there too.

Outside chance that I get to Virginia Beach in May to have a look at the ever-growing collection there. But maybe not if the Dora has not returned.
I bet that it might show up to CWH I believe the Wildcat they sent up last year as a replacement for the 190 does not equal the Lanc to Virginia

spoke to a volunteer there at thier hobby show this weekend, says they are trying to get the replica Me 262 there also!

Add the B24 to the CWH airshow that should make for 1 very good Heavies flight with Lanc , B29, B17(I'm guessing 2 ) and 2 Lysanders

As I will be working at the airport that the Quad City Airshow is located at, I am sure that I will be hitting that one up. I might even try and volunteer at it.

So far confirmed aircraft are:

Performing
The Thunderbirds (USAF)
USAF Heritage Flight
Vlado Lenoch's P-51 Mustang
AeroShell Aerobatic Team
Red Bull Air Force
Team Chambliss: Red Bull Air Race Pilot
Chuck Aaron (Acrobatic BO-105 Helicopter)
Iron Eagles Demonstration Team
The Hoppers Flight Jet Team
University of Iowa Jet Team
North American F-86F Tac Demo (Warbird Heritage Foundation)
Lima Lima Flight Team
Smoke - n - Thunder (Jet Powered Car)
P-51D Mustang
Boeing PT-17
Cessna O-2 Skymaster
TBM Avenger
T-28 Trojan
T-33 Shooting Star
AT-11 Kansan
L-29 Delphin
T-6 Texan
F-86 Sabre
PT-19
L-39 Albatross
C-47 Dakota
B-25 Mitchell
Fouga Jet
C-45 Expediter
L-6 Grasshopper
T-34 Mentor
Stinson Reliant
L-19 Bird Dog
Stinson L-5
F/A-18 Hornet
C-130 Hercules
AV-8B Harrier
T-37 Dragonfly
E-2 Hawkeye
CH-47 Chinook
UH-60 Blackhawk
AH-64 Apache
EC-18F
C-2 Greyhound
OH-58D Kiowa
C-12
AH-1 Cobra
C-21
T-45 Goshawk
TH-57
UC-35
T-6 Texan II
CH-53E Super Stallion

Many more to be announced...

I live about an hour away from Dayton so hopefully my husband and I can attend that one.
Unfortunately, we won't be able to attend the Doolittle Reunion this year because of a family
illness. Maybe next year!

Users who are viewing this thread