22nd annual WW2 Weekend, Reading PA

B-17engineer

Colonel
14,953
92
Joined
Dec 9, 2007
Location
Revis Island.
Just thought if anyone was going I'd give them plenty of time in advance :lol:

MID-ATLANTIC AIR MUSEUM'S WW II WEEKEND -  AIRSHOW PERFORMERS

They have a pretty good lineup thus far (still some like "Fifi" that need to be confirmed)

Its June 1st, 2nd, and 3rd this year. Hope someone, anyone can make it!
 
Sounds like fun, party at H man's house.

DBII

Well I live about an hour and a half from the airport :lol:
 
Have fun and take plenty of photos!:thumbleft:
 
Can't make it either. Ducats are a bit thin this year. Didn't even make Millville!

Lot going on. Hopefully we will get there next year Chris.

Steve
 
couldnt make it this year...daughter is getting married next week and we have a lot of things to take care of....hopefully next year.
 
Believe it or not I do have pictures ive been very busy. I get back next sunday
 
:lol: got a new computer! Hopefully soon and Im back from vacation
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back