34+ albums and flyby videos of WWII fighters

5shot

Airman
13
3
Joined
Oct 19, 2009
Since I was last here, I have taken a lot of pics and flyby videos of WWII fighters.

Here's a link to the photos and videos: Fighter aircraft photos and videos - Paine Field

You are welcome to copy/share/use the pics/videos as you wish.
 
My E-book of photo galleries of WW II BIRDS with links to short fly-by videos of several of them, is now available as a FREE PDF file that you can download.

US, British, Russian, German, and Japanese planes are featured.

Visit www.pointshooting.com for the link for downloading the PDF.

birdcover.jpg
 
Last edited:
Good stuff!
 
This isn't exactly a WWII pic, but it was difficult from the air not to tell that, as we flew over miles and miles of bombed out buildings in 1955.

By chance I got to ride in the helicopter from Wurzburg (which also was still heavily bombed out), to the display location. Officers got to take rides.

I'm on the left. Note the Ike jackets. It's a H-13 Helicopter.

bigbell.jpg
 
:thumbright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back