Jan 15, 2010 #1 vikingBerserker Lieutenant General 28,790 4,633 Joined Apr 10, 2009 Location South Carolina Stumbled across this. Attachments 4-5-Aircraft-Rocket-Materiel-1945.pdf 4-5-Aircraft-Rocket-Materiel-1945.pdf 1.9 MB · Views: 418
Jan 15, 2010 #2 mudpuppy Senior Airman 654 18 Joined Mar 6, 2008 Location Appalachian Foothills in Virginia Thanks for posting this manual; I did not know (or had forgotten) that the A-20 and A-36 could mount these 4.5 rocket tubes. Interesting. Derek
Thanks for posting this manual; I did not know (or had forgotten) that the A-20 and A-36 could mount these 4.5 rocket tubes. Interesting. Derek
Jan 15, 2010 #3 B beaupower32 Tech Sergeant 1,824 47 Joined Jun 10, 2007 Location Lancaster, California Intresting, thanks for posting.
Jan 15, 2010 #4 comiso90 Senior Master Sergeant 3,583 29 Joined Dec 19, 2006 Location FL Only tools required is a wrench and a pair of pliers... love it!
Jan 15, 2010 #5 Micdrow “Archive” 10,775 4,711 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location Wisconsin vikingBerserker said: Stumbled across this. Click to expand... A good one but an old one http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/weapons-systems-tech/4-5-aircraft-rockets-manual-16590.html
vikingBerserker said: Stumbled across this. Click to expand... A good one but an old one http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/weapons-systems-tech/4-5-aircraft-rockets-manual-16590.html
Jan 15, 2010 Thread starter #6 vikingBerserker Lieutenant General 28,790 4,633 Joined Apr 10, 2009 Location South Carolina ..and I even looked for it! I should have known Paul
Jan 15, 2010 #7 Micdrow “Archive” 10,775 4,711 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location Wisconsin vikingBerserker said: ..and I even looked for it! I should have known Paul Click to expand...
Jul 11, 2013 #8 M mikec1 Banned 262 117 Joined Jul 9, 2013 Location Georgia, USA . Greetings Friend; Thanks for sharing ....... Mike