403 errors

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

If you are running Windows 7 or 8, the last update has caused some problems. Every thing on my end has been slower since and the server crashed once due to this. I am going by what my computer friend has told me so I hope it's correct and they will get a update out ASAP to fix the problem. This may or may not be the problem.

I think you are right. A couple of guys called me because they had problems with the Windows. All of them runs Win7 or 8.

If you are running Windows 7 or 8, the last update has caused some problems. Every thing on my end has been slower since and the server crashed once due to this. I am going by what my computer friend has told me so I hope it's correct and they will get a update out ASAP to fix the problem. This may or may not be the problem.
Windows? Don't talk dirty to me young man :lol: Nope, Debian Linux with both Firefox and Chrome. I haven's used Windows for ages. But the site seems better now. I guess it was just a glitch in the matrix :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back