403 errors

Marcel

rotartsinimdA
Staff
Admin
Mod
11,647
6,757
Joined
Sep 19, 2006
Location
Holland
Website
www.redbeatband.nl
I got many 403 errors from the site today, anyone else have this problem?
 
No problems here.
 
If you are running Windows 7 or 8, the last update has caused some problems. Every thing on my end has been slower since and the server crashed once due to this. I am going by what my computer friend has told me so I hope it's correct and they will get a update out ASAP to fix the problem. This may or may not be the problem.
 
I think you are right. A couple of guys called me because they had problems with the Windows. All of them runs Win7 or 8.
 
If you are running Windows 7 or 8, the last update has caused some problems. Every thing on my end has been slower since and the server crashed once due to this. I am going by what my computer friend has told me so I hope it's correct and they will get a update out ASAP to fix the problem. This may or may not be the problem.
Windows? Don't talk dirty to me young man :lol: Nope, Debian Linux with both Firefox and Chrome. I haven's used Windows for ages. But the site seems better now. I guess it was just a glitch in the matrix :)
 
Yeah, it was not great for a day or so and is now back to normal...
 
Windows 7 here. 403 error going to Google but not to this site.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back