5000!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

:D

Attachments

• 06-petardy.jpg
    06-petardy.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 81
ah i remember the pride of reaching the big landmarks, i believe i was the first to every major total from 10-7000 then CC overtook me, but well done pisis.............

My mom got on her bike last in 2008, now it stands her with flat tires and full of dust. Only in the evenings from 7-10pm she is on the internet. Wish she would get out more.

Henk said:
My mom got on her bike last in 2008, now it stands her with flat tires and full of dust. Only in the evenings from 7-10pm she is on the internet. Wish she would get out more.

Wow Henk,either you are a seer or your mom is able to get time travels.:)

the lancaster kicks *** said:
ah i remember the pride of reaching the big landmarks, i believe i was the first to every major total from 10-7000 then CC overtook me, but well done pisis.............

Indeed - I've just had a look at yours and CC's current stats and it's kinda astonishing....I'd say you might have even stolen Hot Spaces crown!

Oh I'm fine - I need to find a job though, I'm planning to go back to St. Petersburg this January!

Users who are viewing this thread