503 Errors appearing.

Had a couple tonight for the first time...
 
Haven't gotten a 503 in a little while now, but the forum is running VERY slow and some pages are not fully loading.

I can get onto the forum well enough (ww2aircraft.net/forum), click on "New Posts", again, loading well enough...but, if I select a recent post or any thread from that point onward, the page either fails to load (blank or partially loaded page) or it takes forever to complete.
 
It's been moving along well this afternoon, pages loading quickly and error-free...not sure what was going on this morning, but it seems to have been resolved.
 
I keep getting "SSL Connnection" errors.

At first I got them ALL the time, and then a couple of hours later, I can get into the forums and some posts, but I get an SSL Connection error when I try to load the next page of posts.

I'm assuming normal issues with a new website ...

I can already see I'll have to redraw my F1 Rocket Evo sig.

I posted in here because I get an SLL Connection error when I try to add a new post.
 
Could you take a screenshot of such error.

Also what browser and version you using?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back