80+ submachineguns for strafing

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

PPsH sub-gun drums hold 71 rounds, and it looks like that's what these are.

71x88=6248. Bound to get some hits with that and do some damage, even though it's a pistol caliber.

The arc looks a little concentrated to me
The bomb bay doors look to be preventing any widening of it. Shame, with 80 guns you could afford to spread it a little more. One hell of a sh*tstorm to get caught in though...

This was posted some where else before though I dont rember where. Very interesting weapons system. There might be more info on this system if we can find the thread again.

Jesus! How much ammo would that take.....?
Whatever the drum capacity is, times 80 weapons. (71 rounds per drum is mentioned)

Would have made for an ugly pass over trenches or a battle line at low altitude.

This was posted some where else before though I dont rember where. Very interesting weapons system. There might be more info on this system if we can find the thread again.
I've seen this posted before also...but I can't recall where. The 7.62x25 didn't have range, but it had good punch and would have been hell on soft-skinned targets and personnel.

* Found the thread *

http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/aviation/fire-hedgehog-weapon-13927.html

Last edited:
You'd have to get awful low and easy to hit in order to do a lot of good with that. Somebody is liable to shoot back

Users who are viewing this thread