9/11 (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Bf109_g

Senior Airman
Aug 11, 2006
New Zealand
Hi guys,

Ever since I was a kid, I've been interested in the FDNY, even though I live a whole world away from the US. I don't know what compelled me to do it, but I have started writing a fictional firefighter's account of 9/11. I know some of you might hate me for doing this, but I can understand where you are coming from. Just wanted to get your views on what I'm doing.

Cheers,

James.

IMO, James, if it's a fictional account, write away. I'd like to see what you have when your done.

Now, if you tried to pass it off as if you were there and this was a biography or historical account, that would be upsetting to some, for sure.

Fiction based on history is fine but like Thorlifter said trying to emulate a real account is not a good move.

What else do you write James? I'm interested in doing Journalism.You have any favourite writers?
Cheers

Nice idea and wish you success. But remember there is a difference between North Joisey and South Jersey! :lol: Ask Thunder and Les! I say that because I think afew firefighters actually lived in NJ and worked in the city. I may be wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back