A GIRL NAMED METALLICA!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

What I find most disturbing about your idea, Udet, is the fact that you're requesting the Government to ban stupidity. You are talking about the government here, they'd be banning themselves...

Hmmm... good idea.

What I find most disturbing about your idea, Udet, is the fact that you're requesting the Government to ban stupidity. You are talking about the government here, they'd be banning themselves...

Hmmm... good idea.

We all know that government's #1 priority is self-preservation...

Come on guys, i was only taking my idea into the ridiculous environment; the parents of that child are ridiculous people so i decided to follow that path. Of course governments are not to pass any laws which might "ban" stupidity.

Just think of a gang of bureaucrats trying to come up with a draft defining what stupidity is...scary to say the least. Matt, i get your point and of course it is more than obvious there are people on earth who think calling a daughter Metallica is perfectly cool.

Just remember what i said here: there will come the day, real soon, when teachers will have Daffy Duck, Porky Pig, Bugs Bunny, Tweetie, Elmer Fudd, Pepé Le Pew, Foghorn Leghorn, Yosemite Sam, Wile E. Coyote, Petunia Pig and many others in the class; it will be a time to have great fun.

Just remember what i said here: there will come the day, real soon, when teachers will have Daffy Duck, Porky Pig, Bugs Bunny, Tweetie, Elmer Fudd, Pepé Le Pew, Foghorn Leghorn, Yosemite Sam, Wile E. Coyote, Petunia Pig and many others in the class; it will be a time to have great fun.

Come a time? This is a country where people name their kids Moesha, D'aryl, Tallulah, la'Shonda, Gentilia, Clymidia, etc.

You get my drift. :lol:

MAtt: :lol: :lol:

I know, i´ve had the chance of meeting several guys and girls in the USA bearing such mainstream names.

What we could conclude is that if these tpye of names are becoming common, everywhere, we shall not feel surprised regarding names in the future when parents´madness reaches its zenith.

I dont particularly want my children to have common names like Nick and Mike or anything like that but I would never go over the edge like thes people did.

My kids would be named Caitlin, Piper, Chris (yeah I want a JR or a II in my family), and probably James.

Okay yeah Chris and James are pretty common, and ofcourse I probably wont have 2 girls and 2 boys so that I can name them all that! :lol:

I dont particularly want my children to have common names like Nick and Mike or anything like that but I would never go over the edge like thes people did.

My kids would be named Caitlin, Piper, Chris (yeah I want a JR or a II in my family), and probably James.

Okay yeah Chris and James are pretty common, and ofcourse I probably wont have 2 girls and 2 boys so that I can name them all that! :lol:

So you are not going to name your kids Adler The Fruit of my LOINS. so pleased to read that Adler:p :p :p

I heard that on the radio a few days back... Just immagine the 15 year old girl in high school...

"Teacher : ... Metallica ?

Metallica : (Empty her bottle of beer.) Buuuuuuurp ! Present, bitch."

Not sure that would turn me on... If I was 15, I mean.

sad....makes me ashamed. of being swedish:oops: ...i d call my kid "Beatles" lol

what a prick..

R

btw mkloby...if any state in the world mashould be mentioned doing stupid inquiries especially in the 50 the us of f...n A comes to mind...pathetic

shape up m8y

R

That actually kind of pisses me off that any government branch would deny the right for a couple to name a child what they want..........who cares really

But if my name was Metallica i would want people to holler out

"Master!! MASTER!!" or "Mother F*cking BATTERY!" whenever they saw me

btw mkloby...if any state in the world mashould be mentioned doing stupid inquiries especially in the 50 the us of f...n A comes to mind...pathetic

shape up m8y

R

Shape up??? I am not sure what you mean by that whole post. If you are referring to government "pork barrel" waste, I agree with you. The local, state, and federal levels all fund nonsensical programs.

However, I was speaking of the 1944 program of the Swedish Social Dem Party, which stated that after numerous studies into utensils and articles of home furnishings, that the state would make available to the public quality domestic utensils, furniture, and textiles.

That has nothing to do with the US. If you cannot see the foolishness of government determining your home furnishings, utensils, and textiles then I can't help you. Now, "m8y," if you'd want to have a rational debate about something, please go ahead. But, if you are going to write obnoxious profane comments without any backing or explanation, then don't bother wasting your time.

i must have upset ppl....

sorry if i did...but its so typical for ppl to do some research or whatever and then draw conclusions about a country when the y dont have a f......n clue

still in the 50 s and 60 s government all over the world tended to rely upon so called scientific research just to back up anything...

...and america was there too...
edit...and mkloby...
if you studied harder (maby)..youd know this approach is modern contra what we today call post modern...once upon atime in the 40 50 and 60 s...these studies where the basis...of political decision...belive it or not...and yes some i the back view mirror seem totally absurd....but the truth of the matter this is how much where decided upon...research in absurdum...

and no need to call me an ass hole...big wig:shock:

hehe

R

Users who are viewing this thread

Back