A GIRL NAMED METALLICA! (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hey ever seen a p-51 land with no pilot or autopilot cous I have.:tomcat:

Hmmm, rather interesting that SOMEONE else we know here uses that same IP address.....
32169.gif

That's interresting, Ndicki...

A serious study (I really need to point out the word "serious", here) as shown that the ringfinger is very sensible to Testosterone while the forefinger is very sensible to Oestrogene.

So, if you're a man, your ringfinger is supposed to be slightly longer than your forefinger. And if you're a woman, your forefinger is supposed to be slightly longer than your ringfinger.

The study also proved that, if you're a man and got a forefinger longer than the ringfinger, you have great chances of being gay as well as a woman with a ringfinger longer than the forefinger have chances of being a lesbian.

Now, put your hand on the table... Everybody.

Bloody hell, it's a close thing - I'd better not have an accident and lose a half-millimetre off it!

Must admit you can have fun charging people's Christian names and surnames. Knew this fellow called Richard Bossoms. So we being good Aussies we called him DICK TITS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back