I beg to differ.
I have been researching ww2 since the 1980.
One could see what i do on a daily basis just posting relevant stuff here. I think one can see commitment right there.
This is not the only site, nor do i only post pictures. I have helped some people in writing land. And even a game like il-2.
I like the continuity of what
horseUSA has done for years. It stays up and running. Reliable always. And might i add we have a @Wurger
Now.
As the owner of this site put up a special section for writers , one, and i am one, could have thought, this site wants to attract writers and when they put out a book come and discuss it here. A big plus i think.
One does not have to take everything for granted but with a little research one can find stuff out.
That doesnt go well now does it. Right here.
Sadly a few of said established writers do not come here any more. Dana for one.
There are more i am sorry to say.
I hope you will start from page 1 and read. And keep in mind who did the legwork. The research.
Groundhog thread... sure.
Established, peer proven vs an opinion.
So it is quite fundamental for the course of this site wants to stear.
One needs to take a stand sometimes.
I think i just did.