A new book in my library.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Few new books that came from my parents for a Christmas gift that where on my wish list.

1. First book top row is as you can see about the A-20 squadrons flown by the RAAF.
2. Second book is about British squadrons that flew the A-20 Havoc or Boston.
3. Third book is about the Curtiss Mohawks flown by both the British and the SAAF
4. 4th book is about British Mk VIII spitfires flown by the RAAF Squadrons in the Pacific.

My latest one, trying to decide how deep I want to go and if I might start ordering micro fish records for a research project I have been working on.

I bought the 4 years worth of them for my book, from 1933-36 and might have parts of other years - which actually was why I bought this book as well. Let me know which years you are looking for and I'll see if I have them. Advanced warning, some of them are not the best.[/QUOTE]

Many thanks David, I was mainly looking for information on the B-25 Mitchell's from beginning to end but from what I read it covers all years of aircraft make and models so you can't just request a specific aircraft? Just started reading it. So basically 1940 to 1945 are the years. Over 9,000 B-25's were built

They are typically in order by year and by s/n . For my project, each B-10 had 2-3 pages of the cards and then another showing the approved disposal slip. They sent me copies of 6 of them but then stated I would need to buy the sets.

They are typically in order by year and by s/n . For my project, each B-10 had 2-3 pages of the cards and then another showing the approved disposal slip. They sent me copies of 6 of them but then stated I would need to buy the sets.

Ok, Thanks David, that helps a lot. Not sure what I am going to do yet on it. Do you know if they include the maintenance records for each serial number. What I am really looking for is the upgrades that where done to each aircraft. I have heard of the cards but not sure how to find them.

Thanks again for your help

Paul

Users who are viewing this thread