A new book in my library.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Opened these early as I'm on breakfast shift tomorrow !

some bloke called FalkeEins had something to do with them

ah ha ..enjoy! Similar in style to Osprey but printed on lovely thick glossy stock, each 128-page volume is around 40,000 words and 200 photos with artworks by Vincent Dhorne. The aim was to write a theater by theater account of the Jagdwaffe covering mostly the less well-known aces while featuring those units not ever covered in any detail by Osprey eg JG 4, JG 11, JG 77 and JG 300 and lots of 'new' first-person accounts

Thanks Neil.
Not had chance to do more than flick through the pages and loom at a few of the pictures but they both look great and do have a quality feel to them.
Looking forward to reading them properly.

Seriously guys.

You should start thinking about stoping posting all that good stuff.

Each time I look at this thread I add some book to the wish list and I truely have no time neither money or space enough for it, not to name my wife and rolling eyes or killing looks at the metion of a new adquisition.

At least I learnt about a few new&used books webs, so the bill could get under some kind of control.

By the way, last added were those (ebooks, so they were cheap and sneak in the house unnoticed, like a couple of specops operatives)

Borg Cube locked on........Resistance is futile......

Users who are viewing this thread