A new book in my library. (9 Viewers)

I was looking through some back issues of aviation magazines I downloaded from archive.org and found the book shown in the attached. Well, as the last USAF Thor program manager I had to have copy and found one on ebay.

ThorBook.jpg
 
But that has a target on it!
We did not use those on Thors launched from countries where people actually have guns. We had a Thor at Vandenberg on the pad at SLC-3W and after everyone was buttoned up in the blockhouse someone walked up to the fence and fired a bunch of shotgun rounds at it. But he was using birdshot so nothing happened to the rocket.
 
Latest.
20260209_222202.jpg
 
Just picked up a 1944 copy of 30 seconds over Tokyo and it had this loose inside it.
1770947707258.png


Those who follow bank bonds may be able to date the year from the rear.
1770947598059.png
 
IMG_20260214_161452.jpg
 
Unfortunately not! 😉😆😂
I also just realised, do they read their books from right to left? 🤨🤔😳😲
Turn it upside down, you'll be fine.
 
Any good Jan?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back