Today at 5:14 PM #11,581 Donivanp Colonel 12,432 12,895 Joined Feb 23, 2014 Location Katy Texas fubar57 said: Lots of words, a few maps and 15 pictures in a 343 page book if I remember correctly Click to expand... And it says New Zealand three times (well four if you include the index) and Wellington three times.
fubar57 said: Lots of words, a few maps and 15 pictures in a 343 page book if I remember correctly Click to expand... And it says New Zealand three times (well four if you include the index) and Wellington three times.
Today at 6:09 PM #11,582 fubar57 General 37,505 27,286 Joined Nov 22, 2009 Location The Jungles of Canada I also have "Guadalcanal 1942-43" by Mark Stille. 97 pages; maps, drawings, photos, galore
23 minutes ago #11,583 Donivanp Colonel 12,432 12,895 Joined Feb 23, 2014 Location Katy Texas fubar57 said: I also have "Guadalcanal 1942-43" by Mark Stille. 97 pages; maps, drawings, photos, galore Click to expand... I should get that maybe but what I want is catus af pictures
fubar57 said: I also have "Guadalcanal 1942-43" by Mark Stille. 97 pages; maps, drawings, photos, galore Click to expand... I should get that maybe but what I want is catus af pictures