A new book in my library.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Actually there are several cheaper ones. Go to BookFinder.com: Search Results

I always use bookfinder first to find my books.
1726358177810.png

Actually there are several cheaper ones. Go to BookFinder.com: Search Results

I always use bookfinder first to find my books.
View attachment 796925
Not quick enough and, beside that, most of the lower priced don't ship to the Canary Islands (damned custom s) , so not this time.

But will keep an eye. Much lower prices than the last time I searched for it. The second hand market is pretty insane at times.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Visited the Prairie Air Museum in Bloomington IL, I was able to get these 3 titles for a $20 donation, the Flight to Arras doesn't seem to have even been opened before I purchased it. All off the used book display in the gift shop.
View attachment 796911
First team is a great read.

First team is a great read.
I agree, I am about 80 pages into it and it is hard to put down. I did not realize that VF-2 on the Lexington operated Brewster Buffalo's until about the middle of January 1942. And thst they did strafe a Japanese Submarine on at least 1 mission. So the Navy did operate the F2A in combat, not just the Marines of VMF-211 at Midway. Just not air to air combat.

Last edited:
Well my magical doorstep has been quite busy. I ordered one and they sent, well you see!
IMG_5865.png

IMG_5866.png

I tried to tell them when I got two tracking numbers but they wouldn't listen!

If you like reading history, you will love this author. I'm just finishing up his "Fighter Group" a history of the 352nd Fighter Group, The Blue Nosed Basters of Bodney. This book or the "Hells Angles " will be my next pick up.

IMG_5869.png

Look for Jay A. Stout at your bookstore. I got these from Thrift Books on line.

He is a retired US Marine fighter pilot.

Well my magical doorstep has been quite busy. I ordered one and they sent, well you see!
View attachment 797141
View attachment 797142
I tried to tell them when I got two tracking numbers but they wouldn't listen!
Looks like you accidentally got my copy.
Just forward it to me and all will be forgiven.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back