A NEW GOVERNMENT IN CANADA

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Life goes on ....

Post Script:

"We are about to find out what happens when a dog gets too many ticks. More than likely the parasites will kill the host. We have just elected Obama of the North. "Enjoy the decline!" ..."

[ht/SDA]

I say, make his wife the PM....she is much better looking at least.

"...make his wife the PM....she is much better looking at least."

His mother was hotter.

Attachments

• 05edec34479a99faee60c697dab9.jpeg
    05edec34479a99faee60c697dab9.jpeg
    15.1 KB · Views: 131
Who cares about PC? PC is why freedom of speech is becoming an endangered species. Kids in the USA suspended from school for wearing anything patriotic in support of our troops because some PC pinhead will take offense.

I find it rather ironic that the "Tolerism movement" (we need to except everyone for their differences and embrace that difference because that is what makes us great) tolerates every liberal and off the cuff bizarre group but if someone is fundamental, anyway conservative, or conflicts with their ideology they are labeled as being a "hater or a hate group"... so I guess we are at semi-tolerance....hmmm didn't hitler do the same thing?

I find it rather ironic that the "Tolerism movement" (we need to except everyone for their differences and embrace that difference because that is what makes us great) tolerates every liberal and off the cuff bizarre group but if someone is fundamental, anyway conservative, or conflicts with their ideology they are labeled as being a "hater or a hate group"... so I guess we are at semi-tolerance....hmmm didn't hitler do the same thing?
Divide and conquer...

If you throw enough confusion into the mix and then eventually find a group to aim the people's frustration at, you will be able to win the hearts and minds of the people as you will be seen as the one that brought calm and stability to society.

Yeah, that sure seems familiar, doesn't it?

"....wierd.." YEP .... If that's the word for it ...:) IMHO it is spoiled little west coast liberal brat weird. Smoked pot in 24 Sussex Drive, ran off to New York with The Rolling Stones brat.

Attachments

• 5f7d9c31d4a7729137cb8024c54fa712.jpg
    5f7d9c31d4a7729137cb8024c54fa712.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 356
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back