some more information / comments about this part recently found on a beach near Biarritz, on the oecan, near the spanish border.
it looks very much like an aircraft part BUT :
(i) you will see that there are screws, on the "leading edge", going into a wooden part inside. I have never seen such technic before
(ii) rivets with empty heads don't talk to me
(ii) there are no stamps/markings. On an aircraft part, this is strange.
I checked with a friend working in a naval repair station : it is not from a boat. Boats with an aluminium hull never use rivets, and the skin is 5 or 6 mm thick, here on this part it is 1 or 2 mm;
Could it be a drone ? a home made boat ? or submarine ? (I think about the drug smugglers) or even a car or a trailer part ?
so, I am really puzzled and your ideas will be welcome in my brainstorming..
Gilles