A question about shopping decals online

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

BikerBabe

Senior Master Sergeant
May 21, 2009
Denmark.
www.bmwmc.dk
Hi all. *waves*

I've got a question about Peddinghaus Decals:
Have any of you guys out there shopped any decals from them?
If yes, how'd it go? Is the shop okay, and what were the quality of the decals?
Some of the decals are labeled "Thermotransferdruck" - does that mean the printing method of the decals, or does it mean the way you'll have to transfer the decals from the sheet? *scratches head*

Cheers,

Maria.

Last edited:
I haven't yet bought any of their products Maria, but I've heard good things about the decals. I think that means the method of printing, with the decals being standard 'water slide' type.

I haven't yet bought any of their products Maria, but I've heard good things about the decals. I think that means the method of printing, with the decals being standard 'water slide' type.

Okay, thanks Terry - it's good to hear.
I did think that perhaps the "Thermotransferdruck" did mean something about the production method, the thermal transfer method being impossible to use on plastic models. Y'know, logic and all... ;)

Cheers,

Maria.

No brain, no pain... (funny, nothing hurts me either...) :)

Yep, 'Thermotransferdruck': 'Thermo transfer(decal) print' - printing method. Usual water-slide decals as you figured and Terry confirmed.

Last edited:
No brain, no pain... (funny, nothing hurts me either...) :)

Yep, 'Thermotransferdruck': 'Thermo transfer(decal) print' - printing method. Usual water-slide decals as you figured and Terry confirmed.

Alrighty, thanks for the explanation. ;) :thumbleft: :thumbright:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back