A strong suggestion

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Good stuff Alder and we could title the section...

ALT HISTORY: NOBODY IS RIGHT AND YOU'RE ALL WRONG

I went to one alt history site ( I think Tomo knows the one I'm talking about) and almost everyone one there in one thread was banned. They don't seem to play very well together over there

lmao Geo!

You know that most (but not all) alternate history fans have it in their mind that their idea is not only unique, but iron-clad.

We've actually had a few really good alternate discussions here in the past that involved solid input - my fav was the notion of the IJN supporting Germany and Italy in the Med and it was a great conversation with solid info passed around.

As it should be.

Good stuff Alder and we could title the section...

ALT HISTORY: NOBODY IS RIGHT AND YOU'RE ALL WRONG

I went to one alt history site ( I think Tomo knows the one I'm talking about) and almost everyone one there in one thread was banned. They don't seem to play very well together over there

People mostly get banned there for being a-holes and behave as such in the threads that contain current politics. Luckily, on this forum current politics is a no-no.

I would also humbly suggest to have a separate forum for the "Miss Universe beauty pageant" threads like "What was the best aircraft for the air defence of South Africa, 1939?"

I would also humbly suggest to have a separate forum for the "Miss Universe beauty pageant" threads like "What was the best aircraft for the air defence of South Africa, 1939?"

Not up for debate:)
RAF-in-Combat.com_Fury-34-300x198.jpg

Chris et al, hopefully an interesting section with "spirited debate" as speculation runs rampant. Then again isn't all "History" a type of alternate?
As in: History is a wonderful thing if only it were true

Just go to the Filters menu at the lighter bar on the right while you are in the New Posts list. There you may mark what threads you want to see on the list. The default setting is the Unread Threads as you may notice what allowas to display all of the new posts..

filter.jpg

True. But if you don't go to them you don't have them displayed. Eg.. if you mark the Threads in which you've participated only you don't see all other ones where you haven't posted so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back