A teenager stabbed by his father... in a church !

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I had some friends from Italy who said that stabbing someone in the butt was a common form of vendetta...apparently they sell special knifes that have blades that will only penetrate so far (so as not to hit anything vital).

in france 2-3 days ago, a young boy 5 years old stabbed his sister several times with a kitchen knife while the mother was sleeping (works nightshift, happend during the day). reason for the stabbing? the boy couldnt stand it that he was losing from his sister on the playstation. the girl is still critical and the boys stays with his grandparents for now.

WTF?!!!?!?!?!?!? Jesus, that father has to have a few screws loose to stab his son in the butt, no matter how religious he is. As for the five year old, I'm lost for words. I mean, when I was five, Vassili and I would get into fights all the time for winning at something, yet we never stabbed each other (why is a five year old playing playstation in the first place?).

Good GOD. My grandfather would pinch the skin off of our legs for squeaking the pew in mass..I thought THAT was extreme. wow.

i cant agree with you more, im only 22 now and hell even I didnt had a computer or a playstation of my own on that age, only the very first gameboy with tetris.
they already play call of duty, counterstrike online these days :D

in france 2-3 days ago, a young boy 5 years old stabbed his sister several times with a kitchen knife while the mother was sleeping (works nightshift, happend during the day). reason for the stabbing? the boy couldnt stand it that he was losing from his sister on the playstation. the girl is still critical and the boys stays with his grandparents for now.

sry for posting this shortly after my latest post.

But there is an update on this story. now it came out that the mother wich was trying to sleep after the nightshift stabbed her daughter out of frustration that she couldnt sleep with all the noise of her kids.
the police where doubting the story they told, the mother told her 5 year old boy to take the blame and told her kids to keep silent that she did it.
the police came to the conclusing that stabwound was 5cm deep (to deep to be caused by a 5yr old) and the angle was downwards (the boy was smaller then his sister). talking about a messed up mind

Users who are viewing this thread

Back