A teenager stabbed by his father... in a church !

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Attachments

• dos-vga-1416181.jpg
    dos-vga-1416181.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 54
sry for posting this shortly after my latest post.

But there is an update on this story. now it came out that the mother wich was trying to sleep after the nightshift stabbed her daughter out of frustration that she couldnt sleep with all the noise of her kids.
the police where doubting the story they told, the mother told her 5 year old boy to take the blame and told her kids to keep silent that she did it.
the police came to the conclusing that stabwound was 5cm deep (to deep to be caused by a 5yr old) and the angle was downwards (the boy was smaller then his sister). talking about a messed up mind

The second anyone claims that a video game influenced them to do harm to another I start to have doubts concerning the events in question. Seriously...it has to be the lamest excuse ever. Its right up their with " a dark skinned man (maybe Latino) carjacked me"...

If people wanted to be more accurate they should claim "a rich banker just robbed me of my house"...I think they had a "designer hoodie" on (lol)... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back