I have a lot of data, but it also took many years to compile. I sort of wanted to get a feel for what people have and might be willing to share. I was going to share some of this 20 years ago and was ridiculed for even suggesting I had the data. I had hoped the atmosphere was better today. Maybe it is.
I have:
1) A world list of aerial victories of WWII.
2) A good list of victories in Viet Nam.
3) A rather complete list of data for about 1,000 WWII airplanes of all types. Data in English and metric units, and a lot of ancillary data that goes with that type of list. Been working on this files since 1995.
4) A very complete list of WWII aircraft production by type and variant with a LOT of extraneous data in it about most countries that produced WWII aircraft. Things like designation systems, guns, etc. This file has been in work for 25+ years.
5) A good list of tables from the USAAF Statistical Digest of World War Two. There are many math errors in that document. I assumed the errors were in adding up totals, but they could be in table data entries, too. Without primary sources, there is no way to know or verify.
6) A good list of tables from US Naval Aviation Combat Statistics World War Two.
7) A pretty good spreadsheet of Aerodynamics for Naval Aviators and a few aerodynamics files from other texts.
8) A list of German claims for WWII from the old Tony Woods files, posted above. Summary tab.
9) A list of the individual victories of the top 10 or so German Aces, posted above.
10) A good, accurate list of USAAF Report 85. It's from another member in here and I can't post that one as I promised I wouldn't.
11) A decent list of WWII aero engines and specs.
12) Some files about submarines and ships, specs and losses and victories.
13) CAD files with 3-views for some 318+ WWII aircraft, all drawn by me. I have shared some of them in here. Many have rivets added. Generic markings since any marking can be applied to a drawing. These drawings add up to 7.8 GB of drawings.
Here's an example CAD drawing I did. No rivets, just line drawing. Adding them takes a LOT of time!
View attachment 763684