Jul 26, 2006 #1 syscom3 Pacific Historian 15,700 15,201 Joined Jun 4, 2005 Location Orange County, CA I get a good laugh at the Boeing-Airbus wars. A350 vs 787 - Google Video
Jul 26, 2006 #2 Henk Master Sergeant 2,713 3 Joined Feb 9, 2006 Location George - South Africa It was allright.
Jul 31, 2006 #3 the lancaster kicks ass Major General 19,931 17 Joined Dec 20, 2003 pretty good, even if it should've been mocking the americans not the other way around........
Jul 31, 2006 Thread starter #4 syscom3 Pacific Historian 15,700 15,201 Joined Jun 4, 2005 Location Orange County, CA Why should it have mocked Boeing? Boeing's time under a cloud was several years ago when they couldnt produce their aircraft. Now its Airbus's turn. And I bet in a decade, Boeing will get slammed for one thing or another.
Why should it have mocked Boeing? Boeing's time under a cloud was several years ago when they couldnt produce their aircraft. Now its Airbus's turn. And I bet in a decade, Boeing will get slammed for one thing or another.