AAF manual 200-1 fighter gun harmonization

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Ok, I have to be honest here. I do not see this alleged copyright info in the file. Following the instructions you provided, I see no signature at all using Acrobat reader 8 and 9 and using the full Acrobat professional 7 and 8. So unless you can give us crystal clear instructions on seeing this copyright information, stop trying to claim this is copyrighted. A simple screen shot with how you got it will be sufficient, but it my be reproducible by anyone else, not by only your method.

Several people have tried to see this alleged electronic signature, and no one but you have been able to see it. Prove it, or drop it.

As you can see from the document properties screen shot, there is no restriction on this *.pdf file. And who the hell puts a white on white watermark for Godsake.

Can we please move on...

Attachments

• No restrictions screen shot.bmp
    1.5 MB · Views: 165
Some one can help me to upload the FILE

I have make all the watermark visible

I have problem to upload
May be I do not have this privilege

I have dismount the file in tiff format

Let see if I can upload tiif files

here few pages
I have still problem with PDF file

Attachments

• Fighter Gun Harmonization0002.jpg
    Fighter Gun Harmonization0002.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 151
  • Fighter Gun Harmonization0013.jpg
    Fighter Gun Harmonization0013.jpg
    209 KB · Views: 149
  • Fighter Gun Harmonization0012.jpg
    Fighter Gun Harmonization0012.jpg
    170.7 KB · Views: 162
  • Fighter Gun Harmonization0031.jpg
    Fighter Gun Harmonization0031.jpg
    196.5 KB · Views: 154
idk american copyright laws but mr moorer have full copyright in him handedition not for the old US governemnt document and saw that i don't see nothing i've the us government document. very strange method put a copyright that only few people can see.

Ok
Adobe Reader Inside there is electronic signiature different version has different way

If some one has Adobe Distilleer
Menu' Watermark .. Display it ...

I suggest to contact Dr. Moorer He works for the Company Adobe Inc

BTW
The Water mak same color of background is Old way in Print Shop to avoid that watermark be wipe out

Russian KGB use to watermark any documents " Restricted in the same way ..

There is a check web site with hundreds of Manuals watermarked like this

Most of Russian Manuals nowadays are now id djview were it is easier do so

Anyway What you See is NOT What you Get

I was able to see the watermark because I do not use Adobe Reader But I use Original Software Adobe 9

And how do we go about seeing it for ourselves???

Hi
As it seems to be giving this forum to much grief over a document.

Mod's/Admin

Why not just delete my original post, as it seems the copyright information is hidden, a strange thing to do in my opinion.

The reason I come on this forum, is probably like the majority of the forum users here to enjoy my time, not waste it viewing copyright issues.

Obviously someone has a point they want to prove, for whatever reason...

cheers
Jerry

I'm calling Bravo Sierra on this one.

He has (allegedly) taken a document with no copyright, made changes by hand (and I don't see any handwritten notes), does not note what are his changes vs the original data are and claims copyright???

Luckyone. Thanks for caring, but I do not wish to see you post another line about copyright infringement regarding this document. The Mods have reviewed your case and we reject your concerns. If you make another post regarding this issue, you will be punished.

That is all.

Any other concerns you have, PM me directly.

And thats seconded by myself... I personally dont care a wee little bit about copyright BS, but understand some of the legality behind it, and a hidden watermark has nothing legally standing here....

Besides the very first post, the rest of this thread is wasted space.... I will be deleteling all posts except those relevant to the manual....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back