Accurate Miniatures P-51B in 1/48 scale?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

dneid

Staff Sergeant
Oct 31, 2012
Austin, TX
Hey, Guys,
Anyone have any experience with this kit? Is it a reasonably good kit for under $15? Care to comment on pros and cons of this kit?
Dale

Hey, Ivan the Terrible (;) )
Thanks for the response. I just may pull the trigger if the bidding stays that low.
Dale

They sure are! If you can get it for under $30 it'll be a bargain! If not, then the ICM and Tamiya kits are ok (as you know) and even the old Monogram kit. Just wish some one would bring out a realistically-priced, accurate version in 1/32nd scale.

Yeah, I was surprised that I got it for that price. I set a max bid of $25 and only one other guy bid when we were at $11.89. I guess he gave up when my bid came right back at him after he bid something like $13.27. Guess this is karma. The 1/48 Eduard Lysander cost me $51 with shipping.
Dale

I remember when Eduard's Tempest was out of production a while back. Bidding went way past my $50 limit and it was up in the $80s before I stopped checking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back